- About Us
- Steel Tanks
- Steel Towers
- STEEL STRUCTURES
- SOLARIZATION, EQUIPING OF BOREHOLES & SERVICING BOREHOLES
- SUPPLY, INSTALLATION OF PUMPS & SERVICING OF PUMPS
- SOLAR BACK-UP SYSTEM
- DAMS, PANS AND PONDS
- CONCRETE AND MASONRY WATER TANKS
- IRRIGATION, DRAINAGE, PIPING WORKS & WATER SUPPLY SYSTEMS
- SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND SERVICING OF GENERATORS
- SUPPLY & INSTALLATION OF PVC TANKS
- SWIMMING POOLS
- Service Charter
REQUIREMENT: FULL TIME
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18TH NOVEMBER 2021
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Operate Champion Engineering vehicles as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain vehicle log–sheets in accordance with Champion Engineering
- Long Distance driving with Directors/staff
- Check the vehicle conditions after each trip/routinely – report needs and
problems to logistics team.
- Adhere to all safety and communication protocols as advised by Champion
Engineering and supervisor.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of all vehicle equipment, tools, first aid kits,
- Keep the vehicle ready, clean and on standby – ready for use at all times.
- Assist, as required, with logistics in the office daily workloads.
- Cooperate and be of assistance to staff and visitors – assist in troubleshooting
potential problems during daily business.
- Report all maintenance needs of the vehicle to transport management on a
- Undertake Filling and office errands
- Undertake field assignments as assigned.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting monthly vehicle fuel and
maintenance reports to the logistics focal point.
- Adherence to all Champion Engineering policies and procedures as outlined
in Champion Engineering policies and procedure manuals.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner
as to bring credit to Champion Engineering and to not jeopardize its
humanitarian mission in country of operation.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
• Reports Directly To: Technical Director and dotted lines with Finance Director.
• Works Directly With: Program and Operations staff team across the field
offices as required
Knowledge and Experience
- Valid driver’s license and certificate of good conduct
- At least 15 years driving experience
- Experience operating 4×4 vehicles.
- Experience working in and thorough knowledge of Nairobi County is a
HOW TO APPLY;
Send your application letter, resume, certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title
in both the email and application subject by 18th November 2021.